MEMORIES WITHOUT THE DUST
Class A fire retardant high-impact foam bricks (0.94 PPSF) in Whitewash with painted logos. Fuel America, Worcester, MA
Our unique Class A fire retardant Vintage Pavers were molded using bricks recycled from a New Hampshire church built in the early 1700s. The bricks are virtually indistinguishable from the originals and are offered in durable interlocking high-impact foam panels that are simply installed using a PL adhesive. FORMA Beyond Pavers provide a maintenance and dust free surface that never again needs to be repointed.
FORMA BEYOND ADVANTAGES
- Exact replications that border on duplication.
- Doesn't absorb moisture (rot) or produce dust when abraded.
- Can be made flexible to conform to complex curved surfaces.
- Consistent in color, across all production lots.
- Available in ultra-light Class A fire rated high-impact urethane foam (0.94 PPSF at 3/4" thickness).
- Class A foam is made from 100% recycled materials and and at 0.94 PPSF is 25 times lighter than steel.
- Brick looks are available in 3/4" thicknesses.
- Interlocking panels (3' x 4') for ease of installation.
- FORMA can fabricate and efficiently install all materials they make.
- Supports interior and exterior applications.
- Can be easily repaired if damaged.
- 10-year color-safe sealers.