GFRC countertop with embedded beer bottle caps and glass bottle bits at the Sam Adams Tap Room, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston
INFINITELY FLEXIBLE STYLE
Any sort of concrete and stone look you can imagine, we can build. Again, and again. For multiple installations. Each one an exact duplicate of the original. Every detail consistently repeated. Every nuance bringing the visual reality beyond question.
If you can imagine it, we can make it a reality. FORMA custom commercial replications are accurate to the original, aging, coloration included. Giving you the flexibility to bring the cool temperatures of virtually any type of concrete look anywhere.
- Feature walls, columns, pilasters, counter and table tops, decorative elements, fireplaces, mantels
- Available in glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) and ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC)
- Commercial and historical replications
- Interior and exterior commercial applications
- Design concepts, custom samples, engineering, CAD, shop drawings and project management
- Custom, commissioned artwork
- Custom colors, levels of wear and antiquity, metal and glass inserts
- Can be easily repaired on site if damaged
- 10-year color-safe sealers
- Ship nationwide