THE LOOK WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
Authentic cold rolled steel trusses, replicated in Class A fire retardant, high-impact urethane foam (at 105 pounds per 30' truss), complete with lite flake texture, gussets and rivets, Rival House, Grand Casino, Hinckley MN. Adding further realism, the 3-monitor media center is mounted directly to the 30' trusses.
Any look and less weight. Whether it’s iron, steel, pewter or titanium; plate, beams, pipes or channels; installation is beyond easy.
Our industrial artisans can hand cast materials with steely realism down to the last rivet, weld, hinge and gusset. Forma commercial replications are a fraction of the weight of the real thing, yet they stand up to years of real-world use and never rust.
- Replications of any type of metal with any color, surface texture, rust or patina.
- Beams, plates, channels, panels, decorative structures, etc.
- Lightweight for ease of transport, fabrication and assembly.
- Doesn’t rust or corrode.
- Epoxy Cold Cast™ panels are flexible, able to bend to contoured surfaces. (0.69 PPSF at 0.125" thickness)
- Class A foam is made from 100% recycled materials and and at 0.94 PPSF is 25 times lighter than steel.
- Metal looks are available in Epoxy Cold Cast™, Class A fire rated high-impact urethane foam, UHPC, GFRC and GFRG.
- C-channels are available in Class A high-impact Foam, Epoxy Cold Cast™ or GFRC. GFRC C-channels are 3.5 times lighter than steel and 14% lighter than aluminum, e.g. an 8" GFRC C-channel = 3 PPF, 12" C-channel = 5 PPF, 15" C-channel = 7 PPF, 18" = 12 PPF and 36" = 27 PPF. For comparison, an 8" Foam C-channel = 0.34 PPF and a 15" Foam C-channel = 1.4 PPF.
- Available in thicknesses of greater than or equal to 1/8" depending on depth of texture and size of panel.
- Interlocking panels up to 3' x 8' for ease of installation.
- FORMA can fabricate and efficiently install all materials they make.
- Supports interior and exterior applications.
- Can be easily repaired if damaged.
- 10-year color-safe sealers with DE < 1.0 (ASTM G-154).