Authentic cold rolled steel trusses, replicated in Class A fire retardant, high-impact urethane foam (at 105 pounds per 30' truss), complete with lite flake texture, gussets and rivets. Adding further realism, the 3-monitor media center is mounted directly to the 30' trusses. Rival House, Grand Casino, Hinckley MN.
THE LOOK WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
Any look and less weight. Whether it’s iron, steel, pewter, copper or titanium; plates, beams, pipes or channels; installation is beyond easy.
Our industrial artisans can hand cast materials with steely realism down to the last rivet, weld, hinge and gusset. FORMA Beyond commercial replications are a fraction of the weight of the real thing, yet they stand up to years of real-world use and never rust.
- Replications of any type of metal, custom colors, surface textures, wear and antiquity and patina
- C-channels, I-beams, trusses, gussets, panels, feature walls, decorative structures, etc.
- Design concepts, custom samples, CAD, engineering, shop drawings, project management
- Lightweight for ease of transport, fabrication and assembly
- Doesn’t rust or corrode
- Looks available in Epoxy Cold Cast™, Class A fire-rated Engineered Wood Fiber and GFRC
- Custom commissioned artwork
- Epoxy Cold Cast panels are flexible, able to be installed ove contoured surfaces
- GFRC elements are 3.5 times lighter than steel and 14% lighter than aluminum
- 8" GFRC C-channel = 3 PPF, 12" C-channel = 5 PPF, 15" C-channel = 7 PPF, 18" = 12 PPF and 36" = 27 PPF
- Supports interior and exterior commercial applications depending on material selection
- Can be easily repaired on site if damaged
- 10-year color-safe sealers