ANCIENT TO THE FUTURE
Custom designed, seamless GFRG Stadium™ reception wall with molded returns at The Row Hotel at Assembly Row, Somerville, MA (Photo courtesy The Row at Assembly Row and JS Photography)
FORMA creates modern replications and hand-sculpted surfaces that are tomorrow’s trends. Mixing art with functionality in Class a fire retardant high-impact foam, ultra-high strength and glass fiber reinforced concretes and glass fiber reinforced gypsum.
Our Modern Looks naturally capture the eye of the creative. Focus the attention of the casual. Add drama to the ordinary. Create a sense of place for all who pass by. And reserve their prominence in the future.
- Exact replications of any species, texture, character or color…nails and all.
- Theme walls, ceilings, etc.
- Doesn't absorb moisture (rot) or produce dust when abraded.
- Flexible to conform to complex curved surfaces.
- Consistent in color, across all production lots.
- Modern looks are available in ultra-light Class A fire rated high-impact resistant urethane foam, UHPC, GFRC, GFRG and Epoxy Cold Cast™.
- Class A foam is made from 100% recycled materials and at 0.94 PPSF is 25 times lighter than steel.
- Panels up to 3' x 8' for ease of installation,
- FORMA can fabricate and efficiently install all materials they make.
- Supports interior and exterior applications.
- Available in thicknesses of greater than or equal to 1/8" depending on depth of texture and size of panel.
- Can be easily repaired if damaged.
- 10-year color-safe sealers.