GFRG capital replication in the Bridgewater Academy restoration.
Limitations are now a thing of the past. FORMA industrial artisans can faithfully duplicate even the most complex ornamental form, preserving every intricate detail and classic nuance. Our new-age molding processes assure historic replications are beyond authentic, consistently repeatable and of enduring quality.
- Over 20 years of expertise in high-end industrial, commercial and historic projects
- Advanced technology and molding processes
- Allows replicating even the most complex shapes, surfaces or components
- Interior and exterior applications
- Wide range of materials to best suit each project
- Available glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), glass fiber reinforced gypsum (GFRG), ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC), limestone, brownstone, Micro Cotta and Class A high-impact resistant urethane foam.