NATURAL LOOK AND FEEL, SUPER PERFORMANCE
FORMA Beyond created this custom lobby sign by combining our wood beams, replicated in Class A fire retardant, high-impact urethane foam with the logo, machined from real wood, and coarse wound aluminum screening to produce a powerful brand image for the Bixby International company.
Realisim that’s unreal. Every detail, texture and subtle coloration perfectly captured.
Forma can replicate the most subtle or coarsest of wood textures. Create exacting character, add the slightest nuance, patina or coloration to exactly match the most demanding design aesthetic.
Supplied in super light, super consistent, easy to fabricate and install panels, dust and splinter-free, Forma offers advantages that go beyond the nature of wood for the most demanding commercial application.
- Exact replications of any species, texture, character or color…nails and all.
- Walls, ceilings, beams, furniture, decorative structures, etc.
- Doesn't splinter, absorb moisture (rot) or produce dust when abraded.
- Flexible to conform to complex curved surfaces.
- Consistent in color, across all production lots.
- Wood looks are available in ultra-light Class A fire rated high-impact urethane foam, Epoxy Cold Cast™, UHPC, GFRC and GFRG.
- Class A foam is made from 100% recycled materials and at 0.94 PPSF is 25 times lighter than steel.
- Woods looks are available in a variety of thicknesses greater than or equal to 1/8” depending on depth of texture.
- Interlocking panels up to 3' x 8' for ease of installation.
- FORMA can fabricate and efficiently install all materials they make.
- Supports interior and exterior applications.
- Can be easily repaired if damaged.
- 10-year color-safe sealers.