We created this oil rubbed bronze board room table by CNC milling the wood base and molding aged and rusted real steel plates using our Cold Cast™ epoxy resin mixed with real bronze powder. This process allowed us to replicate a thin veneer of authentically colored and textured oil rubbed bronze within our molds with the flexibility to easily wrap around the curved wooden base. An authentic industrial look and feel without the weight.
ARCHITECTURAL COMPOSITES - METALS - THE LOOK WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
Any look and less weight. Whether it’s iron, steel, pewter, copper or titanium; plates, beams, pipes or channels; installation is beyond easy.
Our industrial artisans can hand cast materials with steely realism down to the last rivet, weld, hinge and gusset. FORMA Beyond commercial replications are a fraction of the weight of the real thing, yet they stand up to years of real-world use and never rust.
FORMA Beyond: ADVANTAGES OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS OVER METALS
- Replications of any type of metal, custom colors, surface textures, wear, antiquity and patina
- C-channels, I-beams, trusses, gussets, panels, feature walls, decorative structures, etc.
- Design concepts, custom samples, CAD, engineering, shop drawings, project management
- Lightweight for ease of transport, fabrication and assembly
- Doesn’t rust or corrode
- Made from Polyurea, Epoxy Cold Cast™, Class A fire-rated Engineered Wood Fibers™ or GFRC
- Custom commissioned artwork
- Epoxy Cold Cast and Polyurea panels are flexible, able to be installed over contoured surfaces
- GFRC elements are 3.5 times lighter than steel and 14% lighter than aluminum
- 8" GFRC C-channel = 3 PPF, 12" C-channel = 5 PPF, 15" C-channel = 7 PPF, 18" = 12 PPF and 36" = 27 PPF
- Polyurea elements are 7 times lighter than steel and 30% lighter than aluminum
- 8" Polyurea C-channel = 1.5 PPF, 12" C-channel = 2.7 PPF, 15" C-channel = 3.7 PPF, 18" = 6.4 PPF and 36" = 14.3 PPF
- Can be easily repaired on site if damaged
- 10-year color-safe sealers