Authentic cold rolled steel trusses, replicated in super light weight Epoxy Cold Cast™ (at 105 pounds per 30' truss), complete with lite flake texture, gussets and rivets. Adding further realism, the 3-monitor media center is mounted directly to the 30' trusses. Rival House, Grand Casino, Hinckley MN.
ARCHITECTURAL COMPOSITES - METALS - THE LOOK WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
Any look and less weight. Whether it’s iron, steel, pewter, copper or titanium; plates, beams, pipes or channels; installation is beyond easy.
Our industrial artisans can hand cast materials with steely realism down to the last rivet, weld, hinge and gusset. FORMA Beyond commercial replications are a fraction of the weight of the real thing, yet they stand up to years of real-world use and never rust.
FORMA Beyond: ADVANTAGES OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS OVER METALS
- Replications of any type of metal, custom colors, surface textures, wear and antiquity and patina
- C-channels, I-beams, trusses, gussets, panels, feature walls, decorative structures, etc.
- Design concepts, custom samples, CAD, engineering, shop drawings, project management
- Lightweight for ease of transport, fabrication and assembly
- Doesn’t rust or corrode
- Looks available in Epoxy Cold Cast™, Class A fire-rated Engineered Wood Fibers and GFRC
- Custom commissioned artwork
- Epoxy Cold Cast panels are flexible, able to be installed ove contoured surfaces
- GFRC elements are 3.5 times lighter than steel and 14% lighter than aluminum
- 8" GFRC C-channel = 3 PPF, 12" C-channel = 5 PPF, 15" C-channel = 7 PPF, 18" = 12 PPF and 36" = 27 PPF
- Supports interior and exterior commercial applications depending on material selection
- Can be easily repaired on site if damaged
- 10-year color-safe sealers