We created this oil rubbed bronze board room conference table by CNC milling the wood base and replicating aged and rusted real steel plates using our Cold Cast™ epoxy resin mixed with real bronze powder. This process allowed us to authentically replicate the color and texture of oil rubbed bronze with the added flexibility of being able to easily wrap the panels around the curved wooden base. An authentic industrial look and feel without the weight or rust.
AUTHENTIC REPLICATIONS OF ARCHITECTURAL METALS
THE LOOK WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
Any look and less weight. Whether it’s iron, steel, pewter, copper or titanium; plates, beams, pipes or channels; installation is beyond easy.
Our industrial artisans can hand cast materials with steely realism down to the last rivet, weld, hinge and gusset. FORMA Beyond commercial replications are a fraction of the weight of the real thing, yet they stand up to years of real-world use and never rust.
FORMA Beyond: ADVANTAGES OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS OVER METALS
- Replications of any type of metal, custom colors, surface textures, wear, antiquity and patina
- C-channels, I-beams, trusses, gussets, panels, feature walls, decorative structures, etc.
- Design concepts, custom samples, CAD, engineering, shop drawings, project management
- Lightweight for ease of transport, fabrication and assembly
- Doesn’t rust or corrode
- Made from Composite Polyurea, Epoxy Cold Cast™, High Density Urethane or Engineered Wood Fibers™
- Custom commissioned artwork
- Epoxy Cold Cast and Composite Polyurea panels are flexible, able to be installed over contoured surfaces
- Polyurea elements are 7-times lighter than steel and 2.5-times lighter than aluminum
- 8" Polyurea C-channel = 1.5 PPF, 12" C-channel = 2.7 PPF, 15" C-channel = 3.7 PPF and 36" = 14.3 PPF
- Can be easily repaired on site if damaged
- 10-year color-safe sealers