AUTHENTIC REPLICATIONS OF ARCHITECTURAL METALS
THE LOOK WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
Any look and less weight. Whether it’s iron, steel, pewter, copper or titanium; plates, beams, pipes or channels; installation is beyond easy.
Our industrial artisans can hand cast materials with steely realism down to the last rivet, weld, hinge and gusset. FORMA Beyond commercial replications are a fraction of the weight of the real thing, yet they stand up to years of real-world use and never rust.
FORMA Beyond: ADVANTAGES OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS OVER METALS
- Replications of any type of metal, custom colors, surface textures, wear, antiquity and patina
- C-channels, I-beams, trusses, gussets, panels, feature walls, decorative structures, etc.
- Design concepts, custom samples, CAD, engineering, shop drawings, project management
- Lightweight for ease of transport, fabrication and assembly
- Doesn’t rust or corrode
- Made from Composite Polyurea, Epoxy Cold Cast™, High Density Urethane or Engineered Wood Fibers™
- Custom commissioned artwork
- Epoxy Cold Cast and Composite Polyurea panels are flexible, able to be installed over contoured surfaces
- Polyurea elements are 7-times lighter than steel and 2.5-times lighter than aluminum
- 8" Polyurea C-channel = 1.5 PPF, 12" C-channel = 2.7 PPF, 15" C-channel = 3.7 PPF and 36" = 14.3 PPF
- Can be easily repaired on site if damaged
- 10-year color-safe sealers