Custom designed, GFRG column wraps with integrated tables, bases and upper corbels. Don CeSar Maritana Grille, St Petersburg, FL (Photo courtesy Parker-Torres Design)
FUTURE STYLES FROM TRADITIONAL MATERIALS
FORMA mixes high-art with everyday functionality in creating modern replications, classic shapes and hand-sculpted surfaces from exceptionally strong Gypsum and glass fiber reinforced gypsum (GFRG). The time-tested gypsum materials provide high strength and durability along with unlimited design flexibilities.
We provide design concepts, CAD, custom samples, engineering, shop drawings and project management. And specialize in custom commissioned artwork
Our GFRG elements naturally capture the eye of the creative. Focus the attention of the casual. Add drama to the ordinary. Create a sense of place for all who pass by. And reserve their prominence for the future.
FORMA Beyond: GFRG FORMS AND SHAPES ADVANTAGES
- All forms and shapes of architectural gypsum and GFRG elements, replications and constructions
- Design concepts, custom samples, CAD, engineering, shop drawings and project management
- Large diameter columns, column wraps, light coves, cornices, decorative elements
- Historical restorations of medallions, bases, pilasters, capitals
- Hand-sculpted commissioned artwork
- Complete desks and water/ocean/river replications/installations
- Custom painting including industrial-grade automotive epoxy paints
- Non-combustible with flame spread and smoke development values per ASTM E-84
- Easily repairable on site if damaged
- Ship nationwide