GFRG capital replication in the Bridgewater Academy restoration.
Modern Composites For Replication, Preservation and Historical Restoration
The use of composites in architectural and heritage restoration is quickly becoming commonplace. When utilizing composites, limitations in restoration and preservation are now a thing of the past. The exact duplication of elements is achievable and multiple runs can be created in a timely fashion. Whether you are looking to preserve and restore or duplicate an old-world form, our skill and process will serve you well.
At FORMA Beyond, our skilled industrial artisans can faithfully duplicate even the most complex ornamental forms, preserving every intricate detail and classic nuance. The forms and elements created are suited for use in either interior or exterior applications in buildings, pavilions or public spaces and more. Our new-age technology and molding processes assure historic replications are beyond authentic, consistently repeatable and of enduring quality.
FORMA Beyond: ADVANTAGES IN REPLICATION, HISTORICAL AND PRESERVATION ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS
- Over 20 years of expertise in high-end industrial, commercial and historic projects
- Advanced technology and molding processes
- Allows replicating even the most complex shapes, surfaces or components
- Interior and exterior applications
- Wide range of materials to best suit each project
- Available glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), glass fiber reinforced gypsum (GFRG), ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC), limestone, brownstone, Micro Cotta and Class A high-impact resistant urethane foam.